Collagen is one of the most important structures of the skin that give skin its elasticity and tautness.
As you age, your skin gradually starts losing its natural collagen which in turn leads to a reduction in facial volume, which in turn makes the skin more lax and results in the formation of folds and wrinkles.
Collagen stimulators like Ellansé are biocompatible and biodegradable and contain Poly L Lactic Acid which naturally stimulates the collagen forming cells to produce its own natural collagen to restore facial volume. By restoring facial volume, jowls are lifted which in turn reduces the lines and folds.
Ellansé is a collagen stimulator that is injected and acts like a dermal filler Ellansé has a two fold action, it not only corrects wrinkles and folds, it also stimulates your own collagen to achieve longer lasting results.
It is made from Poly-L Lactic acid and Polycaprolactone: both of which have been used extensively in medicine for many years.
The benefits of ellansé are:
- Immediately corrects lines and folds.
- Results last longer through the production of your natural collagen – up to 4 years.
- Over time fewer maintenance treatments are required when compared to traditional dermal fillers.
- Fresh vibrant appearance due to improvement from skin health.
- Ellansé can be combined in a treatment plan with Silhouette Soft threads (Rejuvalift ™)
The limitations of ellansé are:
- Not suitable for anyone with an autoimmune condition or poor health.
- The procedure cannot be reversed.
Ellansé can be used to treat;
- Brow area
- Cheek augmentation
- Nose to mouth lines
- Corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines
- Chin definition